Friday, April 06, 2007

Bids for GamerzPlanet

As I said in the inititial joke thread, server rental is approximately 300USD a month whilst both ads and premium membership brings in ~500USD.

I'm surprised at the number of people that actually thought I was serious and emailed me offers on GzP. The first offer I received was at 100USD, at which point I thought I was going to be getting ridiculously low bids on GzP for the rest of the time people were under the impression it was a joke. The thread said we're broke not that we're stupid. I received a few more "flyff hax plz" emails before another serious (?) bid - up to $10,000. Reasonable offer. I then received another ~10 emails enquiring server rental costs, site income, and current bid status. Here's your bid update, if you still want to email me bids then go for your life.

GamerzPlanet could potentially earn upwards of a thousand a month in ad costs, so keep that in mind - it's a long term investment.

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

J-xToF here. :P i dont have a google account.

Nice joke. Hope we will be getting a better one next year. xD

 
At 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bid 200k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home